Improving your sustainability performance in ways that add real value always benefits from a more collaborative approach to planning and implementation. The reason is simple, rarely does one organisation, team or group have sufficient influence or control to achieve the breakthroughs you’re looking for. Engaging and involving the right people and organisations from the outset can make a significant difference in achieving the outcomes you really want.
Our team has helped hundreds of organisations adopt a more strategic approach to sustainability in ways that add measurable value, proactively manage risks and create new opportunities for growth.
Applied learning – Adding Sustainable Value
In 2011 Business Lab collaborated with The Natural Step and Otago Polytechnic to develop Adding Sustainable Value, New Zealand’s leading training course for organisations that are serious about sustainability. Our team continue to deliver this practical advanced strategic planning course around New Zealand.
How we can help:
- An introduction to understanding integrated and strategic sustainability
- Benchmarking with international PROBE for sustainability excellence tools
- Streamlined life-cycle assessment for products and services
- Strategic planning advice and support
- Collaborative planning solutions involving internal teams and external partners
- Tailored seminars and workshops